Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the XX Rear Derailleur delivers incredible speed and precision.
Sealed ceramic pulleys give you the highest levels of durability. The carbon fiber cage has a dedicated length specific to 2X10. EXACT ACTUATION™ technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. It’s a rear derailleur perfected for ultimate off-road performance.Specification
- Speeds: 10-Speed for 2X10 system
- Weight: 181g
- Outer Cage: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Inner Cage: Carbon Fiber Composite
- Cage Size: 93mm (long)
- Max Tooth: 36 tooth
- Pulleys: Sealed Ceramic Bearing pulleys
- Technology Highlight(s): Exact Actuation Ratio
- P Knuckle: Grilon® composite
- B Knuckle: Forged AL-7075-T6
- Hardware: Titanium and AL-7075-T6; TORX® T25 bolts
- Bolts: AL-7075-T6
Here's the dirt on middlemen: they suck. That's why Direct Route Technology doesn't have one. Instead, the cable routes directly to the actuation mechanism. Result? Less friction. Less effort. More oomph. Plus it's impervious to cable housing damage. Nice.Exact Actuation™
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.