Coming in at 694 grams (BB30), the XX Crank delivers amazing performance and durability with no penalties in weight.
The first MTB crank specifically designed for 2X10 uses some of the world’s most advanced material science. The oversized chainrings are CNC machined from 6mm 7075 aluminum blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. It’s pure science in action.
- Arm Material: integrated carbon composite/aluminum spider construction
- Chainring Material: AL-7075-T651
- Weight: 694g
- Arm Length: 175mm
- Chainline: 49,5mm
- Recommended chains: Sram 10-speed (PC 1090; PC 1090R)
- Technology: X-Glide shifting
- BB30 Bottom Bracket not included, please order this item separately!