The SRAM X01 drivetrain carries on the tradition of SRAM’s championship-winning 1X™ philosophy—all the way down the mountain. The setup is simpler. The drivetrain is lighter. And the shifting is fast and solid. Bottom line: X01 is the right one for any terrain, every time.
SRAM 1X™ is the only one you need: less weight, better chain control and the ability to sync up with any riding style. Our 1X drivetrain philosophy focuses on optimizing how components work together—crank to ring, tooth to chain, shifter to derailleur, derailleur to cassette, and cassette to wheel. No matter where you ride, no matter what you’re up against, SRAM 1X takes you further.
The setup is simpler. The drivetrain is lighter. And the shifting is fast and solid. Bottom line: X01 is the right one for any terrain, every time. RELENTLESS.
- SRAM 1X™ X-ACTUATION™ for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- SPEED METAL™ shift indexing
- ROLLING THUNDER™ ball bearing technology
- JAWS™ lock-on grip technology
- Aluminum cover Includes lock-on grips
- Weight 143g (clamps, cable, JAWS™ lock-on grip), 103g (clamps, cable) and 40g (lock-on grip)
- Speeds 11-speed
- Compatibility 1X11 X-ACTUATION™
- Recommended Group X01
- Technology Highlight(s) X-ACTUATION, ROLLING THUNDER, SPEED METAL, JAWS
- Material Aluminum cover
- Grip JAWS lock-on grip