SRAM XX1 Crank 1x11-speed 32T Direct Mount QF 168 mm GXP black-red
SRAM XX1 was developed with a special 1X-drive philosophy, making it simpler, easier and more resistant than any other operator. Now even better with the simplicity of the new SRAM X-SYNC ™ Direct Mount chainring.
Designed for maximum chain control. Each tooth thickness is precision CNC machined to support internal and external links of the chain optimally.
- The newly developed XX1 group was specially developed for enduro races to XC riders. The 1x11 translation saves weight, troublesome switching operations with the front derailleur and ensures a clean look on your bike.
- The crank arms are a combination of carbon and aluminum and guarantee a very high stiffness. Direct Mount chainrings available in varying gradations (28-30-32-34-36-38). By default, the crank with 32-chainring is delivered.
- Sram promises that the chain is guided significantly safer from chainring by the X-sync technology and thus a chain guide for most applications would be superfluous.
- Application: MTB, Trail, Cross Country, All Mountain
- Bottom bracket: GXP (BSA68 / 73)
- Compatibility: 11-speed
- Gradation: 1-fold (32 teeth)
- Mounting: Direct Mount
- Crank Arm Length: 170/175 mm
- Q factor: 168 mm
- Technology: X-Sync ™
- Chain recommendation: PC XX1
- Material crankarms: Carbon
- Material chainring: aluminum, CNC machined
Weight: 645 g
SRAM XX1 Crank 1x11-speed 32T Direct Mount QF 168 mm GXP
- Brand: SRAM
- Product Code: Sram XX1 Crank
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 290.00€